Liquid Injection Molding of Liquid silicone rubber for molded silicone parts and seals
Doit rubber products utilize LSR (liquid silicone rubber) to manufacture molded silicone parts, gaskets, grommets, washer, etc.
With top performing liquid silicone rubber materials and processes, we offer the best quality custom components.
Advantages of LSR （Liquid Silicone Rubber）
LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) injection molding is a used in a wide range of inductries and is particularly of interest for medical, automotive, infant care, and general inductrial applications. Doit Rubber Products gives you all the advantages of silicone.
- Heat resistance
- Extreme low-temperature flexibility
- Chemical and bacteria resistance
- Fast cure cycles
- FDA biocompatibility
- Gas permeability
- Superior tensile strength, elongation, tear strength, and compression
- Low compression set at large temperature ranges
1. We build tight tolerance molds to offer you high quality and precision silicone products.
2. We build flashless liquid silicone molds that offer you high level of productivity and value throughout the life of the mold.
3. We provide over molding silicone on silicone, silicone on plastic, and silicone onto metals.
4. We have extensive experience building micro parts with intricate geometry.
5. Our LSR can be dye in a wide range of colors.