Standard O Rings Material Classification Control and Advantages and Disadvantages
(Natural Rubber) made from rubber tree latex, is isoprene polymer. Has a good wear resistance, high flexibility, tear strength and elongation. Easy to aging in the air, hot and viscous, mineral oil or gasoline in the easy expansion and dissolution, alkali resistance but not strong acid. It is a raw material for making tapes, hoses and rubber shoes and is suitable for the production of shock absorbing parts, products used in hydrogen-containing liquids such as automobile brake oil and ethanol.
2. Butadiene rubber S B R
(Styrene Butadiene Copolyme) Butadiene and styrene copolymer, compared with natural rubber, uniform quality, less foreign body, but the mechanical strength is weak, can be used with natural rubber blending.
• Standard O Rings Low cost, non-oil resistant material
• Good water resistance, hardness of 70 or less good elasticity
• Poor compression with high hardness
• Use of most neutral chemicals and dry, reactive organic ketones
• Standard O Rings Strong acids, ozone, oils, oleyl esters and fats and most of the hydrocarbons are not recommended. Widely used in the tire industry, footwear industry, cloth industry and conveyor belt industry.
3. Butyl rubber IIR
(Butyl Rubber) is a mixture of isobutylene and a small amount of isoprenes, with a small amount of unsaturation for the use of sulfur, because the methyl-dimensional barrier molecules less than other polymers, so the gas permeability is less, Daylight, ozone resistance, electrical insulation good; polar solvents such as alcohol, ketone, ester and other resistance, the general use of temperature range of -54 ~ 110 ℃.
• Impermeable to most of the general gas
• Good resistance to sunlight and ozone
• Can be exposed to animal or vegetable oils or oxidizable chemicals
• Standard O Rings Not used in conjunction with petroleum solvents, kerosene and aromatic hydrogen. • Rubber parts for the production of chemical and vacuum equipment.
4. Standard O Rings Hydrogenated Buthenin HNBR
(Hydrogenate Nitrile) Hydrogenated Nitrile Gel for the removal of part of the double-chain after hydrogenation, hydrogenation after its temperature resistance, weatherability than the general increase in a lot of rubber, oil resistance and the general close to the eye gel. The general use of the temperature range of -25 ~ 150 ℃.
• Better wear resistance than eyebrows
• Excellent resistance to corrosion, tension, tear and compression
• Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and other atmospheric conditions
• In general, it is suitable for use in laundry or dishwashing detergents
• It is not recommended for use in alcohols, esters or aromatic solutions. • Air conditioning and refrigeration industry, widely used in environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a system seals.
• Automotive engine system seals.
5. EPDM EPDM
(Ethylene propylene Rubber) copolymerization of ethylene and propylene from the main chain is not double-stranded, so heat resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, stability are very good, but can not sulfur sulfur. To solve this problem, in the EP main chain into a small amount of double-stranded third component and sulfur can be sulfur into EPDM, the general use of temperature range of -50 ~ 150 ℃. Very resistant to polar solvents such as alcohols, ketones, ethylene glycol and phosphates.