O-ring for installation on a variety of machinery and equipment, at a specified temperature, pressure, and various liquid and gaseous media, at rest or in motion from the seal. On the machine, marine, automotive, aerospace equipment, metallurgical machinery, chemical machinery, engineering machinery, construction machinery, mining machinery, petroleum machinery, plastic machinery, agricultural machinery, and a variety of instruments, a large number of applications for various types of seals elements.
O-ring is mainly used for static seals and reciprocating seals. For rotational movement of the seal when limited to low-speed rotary sealing device. O-ring is usually installed on the outer or inner circle from the seal section is rectangular trench. O-ring seals still play a good shock absorption in oil, acid, wear, erosion and other environmental chemistry. Therefore, O-ring hydraulic and pneumatic drive system most widely used a seal .
|Name||Rubber O Ring, Silicon O Ring, O Ring Rubber, NBR/EPDM/VITON O Ring|
|Size&Shape||As customer's drawings or samples|
|Hardness||30-90 shore A or as your requirements|
|Packaging||Inner Plastic Bag, Outside Carton|
|Function||Oil Prevention Sealing;Water Prevention Sealing;Corrosion Prevention Sealing;Gas Prevention Sealing;Leak Prevention Sealing and etc.|
|Payment Terms||T/T L/C D/P etc|
|shipping||10-20 workdays after the orders|
|Application||Mechanical Sealing, Fixed Sealing, Shaft Sealing, Hole Sealing, Dust Prevention Sealing, Equipment Sealing, Pump Sealing, Flange Sealing, Hydro sealing, Junction Surface Sealing and etc.|
1, Oil-resistant, heat resistant
2, Dustproof and water proof
4, Excellent anti-chemical character.
5, Anti- compressibility function is very good.
6, Good ozone resistance, aging resistance, high/low temperature resistance, weather resistance etc.
O-ring seals in comparison with other types, has the following advantages:
- For a variety of seal forms: static seals, dynamic seals Materials for a variety of purposes, size and groove are standardized, interchangeable
- For a variety of movement: the rotational motion, or a combination of axial reciprocating motion (such as a combination of rotary reciprocating motion)
- Suitable for a variety of different sealing medium: oil, water, gas, chemical, or other media mixed media By appropriate choice of rubber material and appropriate formulation design, implementation, oil, water, air, gas, and various chemical mediators effective seal. Wide temperature range (- 60 ~ + 220 ), fixed using a pressure of up to 1500Kg / cm2 (with reinforcement ring and use).
- The design is simple, compact, easy assembly and disassembly O-ring cross-sectional structure is extremely simple, and there is a self-sealing effect, reliable sealing performance. Because O-ring structure itself and the installation site is extremely simple, and has become standardized, so are very easy to install replacement.
- Material varieties Can be selected according to different fluids: YES nitrile rubber (NBR), fluoro rubber (FKM), silicone rubber (VMQ), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), chloroprene rubber (CR), butyl rubber (BU), poly tetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), natural rubber (NR), etc
Mechanical Sealing, Fixed Sealing, Shaft Sealing, Hole Sealing, Dust Prevention Sealing, Equipment Sealing, Pump Sealing, Flange Sealing, Hydro sealing, Junction Surface Sealing and etc.
Different material has different performance, We can supply rubber products at customer's requirements
Our product are widely export to USA, Canada, Australia, Britain, Pakistan, Thailand etc, we will supply good product and good service to our customer!